Welcome to Davidson & Associates' web page. Since 1985, Davidson & Associates has been performing appraisals for the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT). In roughly 2007 our firm focused on appraisal services for land acquisition purposes. These services include appraisals, appraisal reviews, and court testimony. Our primary clients are various government agencies; however, we provide eminent domain related appraisal services for property owners as well.
The firm's principals, Charles Davidson, MAI, SRA, AI-GRS, and Rebbeca Davidson, Illinois Certified General Appraiser, are on the Illinois Department of Transportation's approved appraiser and review appraiser lists. We are experienced in providing appraisals that are compliant with:
In addition to the principals, we contract with other qualified appraisers if additional manpower is needed to complete a large project.
- 49 CFR Part 24, the Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Policies Act of 1970 (Uniform Act)
- the Uniform Standards for Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
- the Uniform Appraisal Standards for Federal Land Acquisition (Yellow Book)
- and the Illinois Department of Transportation, Land Acquisition Policies and Procedures Manual (LAPPM)
Our area of operation is primarily IDOT District II which includes, Boone, Winnebago, Stephenson, Ogle, Carrol, Jo Daviess, Whiteside, Lee, Rock Island, Bureau and Henry Counties.
Past major IDOT projects include:
We have also performed appraisal services for U.S. Federal Government, most northern Illinois counties as well as many municiple governments.
- Illinois Route 2 from Downtown Rockford to the Rock River
- Illinois Route 2 from Auburn St. to E. Riverside Blvd. (Rockford)
- Route 173 from Illinois Route 251 to Perryville Road (Machesney Park)
- Route 173 from Perryville Road to the new I-90 interchange. (Machesney Park)
- Illinois Route 75 from Illinois Route 2 to the Rock River (Rockton)
- U.S. Highway 20 from S. Bench St. to Franklin St. (Galena)
- Milan Beltway for the 2nd Rock River Crossing bridge (Moline and Milan)
- U.S. Route 150 from Illinois Route 81 to Alpha, Illinois (Henry County)
We pride ourselves on quality appraisal reports and/or reviews, timely completion of assignments, and extensive experience with the land acquisition process. Please contact us for further information.
Charles Davidson, MAI, SRA, AI-GRS
Davidson and Associates
6612 Halverson Road
Rockford, IL 61109